***Temporarily out of stock. Back in stock soon.***
With the introduction of the CORTEXpro, bavarianDEMON opens up the next generation's gate of 3-axis stabilization systems for fixed-wing aircraft.
Based on the latest 32-bit CPU technology and in addition to all state-of-the-art features, the CORTEXpro offers a bunch of great new options for more flexibility, compatibility, comfort in flight and setup.
The combination of easy programming and basic setup without software, automatic signal type detection, compatibility with all common analog and digital serial protocols, as well as the dual and redundant serial input and output option, are absolutely unique.
Let the DEMON take control over your cockpit and test the CORTEXpro now! More fun, more safety, more comfort – presumably, only your breath will backpedal...
- Receiver redundancy for 2 receiver
- Up to 16 independent, stabilized channels
- Multi protocol input and output
- Supports all common serial receiver protocols;
- PPMsum (Jeti PPM sum pos. + Graupner SUM-O)
- Jeti EX-bus
- Futaba S.BUS1
- Graupner HOTT SUM-D (SRXL)
- Multiplex M-Link (SRXL)
- JR X.bus (Mode A + B/SRXL)
- Spektrum SRXL (for receivers using the unmodified standard SRXL!)