- 12 fully proportional channels.
- 32 bit processor with 4096 step resolution.
- M-LINK for secure ultra-fast, digital signal transmission.
- Real-time telemetry.
- Analogue and digital servo mode.
- Integral aerial technology with extremely high range.
- 3.5" TFT full colour touch screen with day / night switching.
- Gimbal units with quadruple ball races.
- Speech output via loudspeaker or earphone socket.
- Multi use USB socket for PC interface and firmware updates etc.
- Light weight.
- 4000mAh LiFe battery with long operating time of up to 24 hours.
- Model Assistant feature to guide you through the programming procedure.
- Clear, efficiently organised smartphone-like menu structure.
- Collective pitch curve adjustment using the 'touch and pull' slide function.
- Micro memory card port for model storage.
- SAFE-LINK model memory selection protection.
What's in the Box
- 1x 12-channel transmitter.
- 1x Charge lead (USB A-plug to USB mini-B 5-pin).
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1x Neck strap eyelet.
- 1x Decal sheet.
Developed and built in Germany, the Multiplex Cockpit SX 12 is perfectly suited to both the forward-looking leisure pilot and those who demand a little more from their flying and their radio. Offering a full-colour TFT touch-screen of 320 x 240 pixels, pilot information is offered via symbols and large, clearly legible letters and numerals. Its visible in sunlight, too, without backlighting, which makes it perfect for flying in all weathers. Boasting a highly intuitive programming logic that includes many self-explanatory graphics, plus super-convenient SD card management of the 200 internally stored model memories, youll quickly grow to love its user-friendly feature set.
Since were beginning to get used to our transmitters talking to us - whod have thought it? - many R/C flyers are now looking for a radio with speech output, and in this respect the SX 12 leads the way with more than 450 words, numbers and phrases in its vocabulary. In fact, where speech is concerned its one of the most advanced systems of its type ever to have been incorporated in a hand-held transmitter. This, of course, keeps you aware of critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without having to take your eyes off the model. Also, when necessary, the SX 12 speaks specific sensor values to you and, moreover, if an alarm should be triggered, you dont have to look at the screen to see whats happened, the SX 12 just tells you. Eight telemetry sensors can be connected that measure anything from current to temperature, whilst telemetry data can also be stored in the model using the optional Flight Recorder.
Featuring a wireless trainer system the SX 12 can (in tandem with the optional Co-Pilot module) operate both as an instructor or pupil transmitter, whilst the second transmitter can be any M-LINK set with a trainer facility. Meanwhile, Selective Trainer Mode allows you to transfer full control to the trainee or, depending on the students skill level, individual control functions. Better still, the teacher can resume control of the model simply by moving the sticks. All in all, its a powerful system. Take a look at the features and functions, weigh them against the price, and decide for yourself.
Comprehensive feature list:
Model categories catered for
- Glider (two flap)
- Glider (four flap plus airbrakes)
- Glider (6 flap)
- Fixed-wing power
- Fixed-wing aerobatic
- Delta wing (with 2 and 4 flaps)
- Flying wing (with 2 and 4 flaps)
- Helicopter (120 degree CCPM)
- Helicopter (90 degree CCPM)
- Helicopter (flybarless)
- Special functions
- Throttle check
- Transmitter battery monitor
- Intelligent speech output
- Spoken telemetry data via speaker or earphone
- Real-time data transmission
- Optional sensors (Vario, GPS, fuel, temperature, voltage, current, rpm etc.)
- Vibration alarms and warning LEDs
- Flight phase specific digital trims
- Timers (x3) with speech output
- Variable stick modes
- Comprehensive servo adjustment (travel, centre, limit, reverse)
- Dual rate and Expo (variable for each flight phase)
- 3 flight phases (fixed wing)
- 4 flight phases (helicopter)
- Heli throttle and pitch curves (9 point - flight phase specific)
- Aileron differential (variable for each flight phase)
- Snap flap
- Butterfly (Crow) mix
- Unrestricted servo assignment
- Wireless trainer mode
- Multi-function USB socket
- Micro SD card (for model memory storage)
- Model copy