- 3-axis gyro system (MEMS) for all surface models.
- 16 servo outputs.
- Freely assignable servo functions.
- ServoMatch functionality.
- Programmable via PC, Android smartphone or tablet.
- 4 flight phases.
- Natural and realistic control authority even at full stabilisation.
- Delta mix, V-tail mix and damper support.
- Incorporated receiver saves space, weight and money.
- Full MPX DR-pro receiver features (M-Link).
What's in the Box
- 1x WingStabi RX-16-DR.
- 1x Fittings kit.
- 1x USB-PC cable.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Having complete control over your model at all times is the wish of any pilot. The WingStabi makes this dream a reality whilst ticking every possible box in terms of handling, adjustment and functionality. The RX-16-DR offers no less than 16 servo outputs and an integrated battery switch with 35A output current. In effect it turns any simple radio control set into a programmable R/C system and is compatible with all current R/C brands including Graupner, Futaba, M-LINK, Jeti, Hitec and Weatronic. In addition it also supports the following signal types: PPM, Futaba S.Bus, Multiplex SRXL, Graupner SUMD and SUMO, Jeti UDI, JR XBUX Mode B and many others.
Fitted with the latest generation of ultra-precise triple-axis MEMS sensors the sensation of flying remains realistic even at extremely high rates of stabilisation, which means the pilot never feels as if hes flying a robot. The WingStabi can be supplied directly by up to two batteries, suitable voltage regulators or BECs. The extremely high performance potential of the unit requires that batteries or BECs with appropriate load capacity be used. The continuous power is 35A, while the peak power is much higher. The power supply, meanwhile, is connected directly to the WingStabi Pro via MPX plugs. Finally, the sleek case, fashioned from anodised aircraft aluminium, can be installed in any orientation although so lovely does it look youll doubtless want it to be highly visible.